- Bob Krypel – Bob joined Wright as a partner in September, 2012 after a 35 year hotel career with Holiday Inns, Inc. up to what is currently IHG (InterContinental Hotels Group).
- Bob has operated hotels individually in 16 cities, multi unit management through out the U.S. and task force work globally. Bob was awarded Hotelier of the Year in 2002 by the Governor of the State of Nebraska, on the Board of Directors for the Hilton Head Island Chamber of Commerce, Past President of both the Nebraska Hotel & Motel Association and the Omaha Convention Hotel Association.
- Leigh Noell Krypel – Leigh joined Wright in 2012 as a partner with after returning to Memphis from Hilton Head Island.
- Leigh is a Memphis native with an extensive career in the hospitality industry including the Fogelman Executive Conference Center and Kemmons Wilson School of Hospitality.
- Jeff Bengert – Jeff joined Wright in 2018 as a partner, after moving from moving from Chicago with his family.
- Prior to moving, Jeff was a fixed income futures and options trader at the Chicago Board of Trade for 17 years. Jeff graduated from Indiana University’s Kelley School of Business with majors in finance and accounting.
Wright Property Management was founded in 2005 by Bob Noell and Mario Lara. Both Bob and Mario remain active in the growth and operations of the company.
Wright Property Management’s leadership team has over 100 years of progressive and diversified experience in property management. Special expertise in Project Management, Planning and Organization. Extensive experience in developing budgets, reserve planning and cost containment. Reputation for increasing ownership value through interacting and working with owners, vendors and staff.